And of course it’s a terrifying haunted hotel or something. Never going by that place at night ever again.
- Me: *watching teen wolf*
- Characters: *stop at motel for the night*
- Me: Ooh, that motel looks familiar
- Me: WAIT
- Me: I DO KNOW THAT MOTEL
- Me: I PASS IT EVERY TIME I GO ANYWHERE
- Me: IT IS EXACTLY ONE BLOCK FROM MY APARTMENT
haha! have fun at highschool today NERDS. i’m gonna be doing cool ADULT stuff like sleeping WHENEVER i want and CRYING
- Most people when they see a film crew: Ooh! I wonder what they're filming! Maybe I can get some photos of celebrities! This is so exciting!
- Me when I see a film crew: lol, losers i hope they have a permit. gah, they're taking up all the parking. why do they need so many c-stands???
au where the winter soldier ends up killing steve on the helicarrier, and the moment he breaks steve’s neck is the moment he remembers hearing those same bones breaking after a small boy with blond hair and blue eyes tried to climb a tree - so i can see the world from up high bucky - and fell and the other boy thought that the sound of his bones cracking was the worst possible sound that he could ever imagine, but then the blond boy started screaming and he knew he was wrong, that nothing could be worse than that. but the winter soldier - no no no no what have i done im sorry steve im sorry im sorry - was wrong yet again - no steve i remember you now please - because nothing - steve please wake up - absolutely no sound - come back to me steve please, i didn’t mean it, i didn’t know steve please - is worse than silence - steve…
I haven’t posted a selfie in a while but I still am very cute just to keep you updated
Please make sure you do something nice today in honor of Misha Collins’ birthday. Here are a few ideas:
- Pay for the drink of the person behind you at Starbucks.
- Buy someone lunch.
- Pick up and properly throw away any litter you see when you’re walking back to your car.
- Ask retail workers and servers how their day is going and listen.
- Send someone flowers.
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Donate to your favorite charity or organization.
- Tell your best friend how much they mean to you.
- Sit down with your grandparents and ask them to teach you a recipe or tell you a story.
I started cleaning my room two hours ago and haven’t even finished sorting through my laundry yet
4 hours of cleaning and it looks worse than when I started
8 hours later and all I need to do is vacuum and make my bed. Instead I’m watching netflix.
Two days later and I still haven’t made my bed or vacuumed